8. Using the teach pendant(Bluetooth controller)
Step 1. Product description
Mirobot Bluetooth teach pendant is a Bluetooth controller for wirelessly controlling Mirobot desktop robotic arm. It supports each axis control mode, Cartesian control mode and teaching record mode.
After the Mirobot robotic arm is connected to the Bluetooth teach pendant, you can use this teach pendant to control the movement of the Mirobot robotic arm, which is convenient for users to understand and use the Mirobot robotic arm.
Step 2. Product function and parameter description
2.1 Bluetooth teach pendant appearance and parameters
The shape design of the Bluetooth teach pendant combined with ergonomics allows users to easily control and operate with both hands.
|Product Name||Mirobot Teach Pendant|
|Product Size||Long：145±2mm Width：113±2mm Height：31±2mm|
2.2 Teach pendant control page composition and main function description
The Mirobot teach pendant is mainly composed of angle mode, coord. mode, record and setting function pages.
（1）Angle Mode page
The angle mode page is mainly responsible for the motion control of each axis of the manipulator.
Coord mode page is mainly responsible for the movement control of the manipulator in Cartesian mode.
The record page is mainly responsible for the teaching and recurrence of the manipulator.
The setting page is mainly responsible for the speed control of the manipulator and Bluetooth connection.
Step 3. Operation Guide
3.1 Power ON/OFF
Press and hold the power button on the Bluetooth teach pendant for three seconds to open the teach pendant. Press the same button for three seconds to shut down.
3.2 The connection process of the Bluetooth teach pendant and Mirobot manipulator
（1）Connect the Bluetooth extension module and the communication extension interface on the back of the Mirobot manipulator base.
Step 4. Example of using the teach pendant single axis angle mode to control the robotic arm
（1）Switch the Bluetooth teach pendant interface to the angle mode interface.
Step 5. Example of cartesian mode control using teach pendant
(1) Switch the teach pendant interface to the Coord.Mode interface (also can go to the Angle Mode interface).
Step 6. Teaching record and reproduction process
(1) After the Mirobot teach pendant is connected to the robot arm, select the Cartesian mode (or angle mode). Then press and hold the REC key until the outer circle of the recording point in the upper left corner of the screen lights up to enter the teaching mode.
(3) After the recording is completed, press and hold the REC button and wait until the recording point in the upper left corner of the screen goes out to complete the teaching recording (the outer circle of the recording point goes out).
(4) Enter the Record page and click Playback to play the first teaching file in the Record page by default. To play other files, enter the Record page and select the corresponding file. Click the OK button or touch the Play icon for 3 seconds.